EasySMS is no longer supported via email or forum. The premise behind this plugin is outdated and not a viable solution for anyone looking to communicate with a broad audience that use a diverse array of carriers.
EasySMS is a great way for WordPress administrators to txt message their readers and broadcast a new post to users cell phones. Admins can group subscribers together for more productive SMS messaging. This plugin is great for organizations or churches to stay in touch with their employees, volunteers, or constituents.
* Owner Verification of cell phones with unsubscribe feature
* Sidebar widget form with custom title and terms of agreement.
* Subscriber groups
* Track how many SMS message have been sent to each subscriber.
* Auto-notification of new posts to subscribers (optional)
* Custom text messages from admins only
* Message preview before sending SMS
* 80 default carriers
* Delete/Add/Edit and Carriers
* Edit/Delete Subscribers
* WP Administration compatible interface.
* Stats snapshot on dashboard.
* New subscriber notification. (optional)
1. Upload the `easysms` folder to the `/site/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the EasySMS through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
1. Activate the EasySMS sidebar widget.
1. Under the ‘Design’ menu, select ‘Widgets’ and add the EasySMS sidebar widget form.
1. Set your widget preferences after adding the sidebar widget.
1. Set your preferences under EasySMS -> Settings
1. Users can subscribe via the sidebar on your website.
1. To send a TXT message, click the Write tab or go to the EasySMS tab.